Does your current accountant understand your business model? If the answer to this question is “no” or “I’m not sure”, then how can you expect to get a quality return on your investment?
For over 26 years, the team at Baker Retirement & Wealth Management, P.C. has been helping companies around the Tri-State with tax-related decisions by first establishing the needs of the client. Jeff Baker’s experience in corporate and cost accounting has set the precedent for the company’s dedication to identifying client needs prior to providing services. We put you first.
How Baker Can Help Your Organization
Once a client’s needs have been identified and a fit has been established, the Baker team often assists in furthering the following outcome-based goals:
- Help a company’s management understand how business decisions affect tax liabilities and those of their shareholders
- Identify a plan for maximizing profit distributions and minimizing taxes
- Provide assistance to help with the sale of a business
- Help a company obtain financing
- Assist with structuring buy/ sell agreements to minimize taxes and protect principals
Schedule a Tax Consultation
You’ve worked hard to establish your business. Find the business tax consulting services that will serve you best with Baker. With offices in Boonville, Newburgh, Evansville, and Owensville, you can speak to a consultant now at (812) 842-2254.