Owning your own business brings uncertainty. Cash flow, estimated taxes, and finding reliable contractors are just a few things that make running your business more complex. A business owner can be pulled in so many directions that it becomes difficult to keep focused. Baker’s expertise in small business tax in Indiana, Illinois, and Kentucky will give you peace of mind that your company is in good hands. This allows you to focus on what you do best, running your business.
The team at Baker Retirement & Wealth Management will serve as your virtual CFO and back office accounting team. We can provide you a wide variety of services that make your life easier. We can streamline your short term and long term planning to save you time and frustration.
Tax Planning & Accounting Services for Small Businesses
Baker can help your business become more efficient by offering you the following services:
- Alleviate Your Payroll Headaches – Let our experts us handle the entire process. This saves you precious hours of work that you can reinvest in your business.
- Tax Planning & Estimates – Knowing how to estimate your quarterly taxes is a daunting task. Baker has helped entrepreneurs like you handle difficult issues like this for years.
- Ongoing Bookkeeping Support – Proper bookkeeping will give your business efficiency and give you confidence. Baker can help you set up and maintain accounting software for this task.
- Strategic Financial Analysis & Support – Have a question? Baker is available for regular consulting to help the money your business has earned go to work for you.
- Budgeting & Planning – Where do you want your business to be in 5 years? What about 25 years? Baker will help you set short term and long term goals to keep your business on track and celebrate its successes.